What is SIELE?
SIELE is the International Service for the Evaluation of the Spanish Language that certifies the degree of command of Spanish through electronic means aimed at students and professionals from the five continents.
It is promoted by the Cervantes Institute, the National Autonomous University of Mexico, the University of Salamanca and the University of Buenos Aires, which guarantees quality standards and good practices in the preparation of tests, and the use of different linguistic varieties of the Hispanic world
SIELE certifies the degree of competence in the Spanish language through four tests: Reading comprehension, Listening comprehension, Written expression and interaction, and Oral expression and interaction; and takes as a reference the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe.
How does it work?
It is a single multilevel exam that allows obtaining the SIELE certificate, a document that includes: the score obtained in each of the four tests and its equivalence with the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), as well as an overall score from 0 to 1000, which is the sum of the scores from each of the four tests.
- It is tailored to your certification needs. It is not suspended, you always get a level.
- In SIELE everything is managed electronically and you will get your results in a maximum of 3 weeks.
- You choose the day, time and place from more than 1,000 Authorized Test Centers in more than 85 countries.
- SIELE is recognized by leading international organizations in education and languages.
- It is pan-Hispanic and incorporates the different linguistic variables of Spanish.
- You can obtain your SIELE certificate through SIELE remotely (supervision of the center over the Internet)
- You can choose between the most complete modality of SIELE Global or any of the 5 independent modalities.
- There are no pre-established dates. You choose the day, the time, the place and the modality.
We are the only authorized SIELE center in Toledo
Among the more than 2000 centers that make up the Siele network, we are the only certified center in Toledo, in a clear commitment by e-PAP to innovation in strategies for the dissemination and evaluation of the Spanish language.
In addition, we offer Spanish courses to promote the learning and proper use of our language.
Finally, we manage the registration and preparation for the SIELE exam, which will be supervised by our staff and carried out in our center.